China Shanghai International Boat Show is the largest and longest running yacht exhibition in China and will be held from April 26 to 29 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center.
Founded in 1996. the show aims to popularise a yachting and maritime lifestyle to Chinese clients. It the only Chinese member of the International Federation of Boat Show Organisers (IFBSO) and has been awarded a trade certificate by the US Department of Commerce.
The show is a fantastic platform for the Chinese boating industry to showcase yachting, marine products and watersports activities to over 30,000 visitors, and is the only boat trade show in China to host national pavilions in partnership with government entities/associations.
The show attracts exhibitors from Italy, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan and other regions. Last year, overall growth was 10% with representation from over 500 exhibitors (domestic and international). Noticeably, the numbers of exhibitors from equipment companies increased 25% from 2016’s show. For 2018’s event, over 550 exhibitors are participating.
Visitors to the show will enjoy over 80 activities and animations including watersports demonstrations by invited athletes, a fashion runway with the launch of swimwear and outdoor clothing and the 2018 Asian Marine & Boating Awards.
Who attends CIBS?
The 23rd China Shanghai International Boat Show will take place concurrently with The Lifestyle Show. Exhibitors represent:
- Boats – superyachts, power boats, sailing boats, high-speed vessels from brands such as Beneteau, Regal Boats and Jeanneau
- Marinas and themed travel – tourism, destinations
- Boating equipment and accessories – dock equipment, spare parts, transmission equipment, technology, yacht-related services from companies includes Taiper and Haibo
- Watersports suppliers and manufacturers – inflatable yacht toys, RIBS, windsurfing, surfing, jet ski, diving, wakeboarding, water ski, waterproof bags, sports gear
- Fishing – fishing clubs, equipment, fishing boats, propellers, detectors
- Recreation vehicles (RV) / camping – RV’s, outdoor equipment, campsites, planning services
China Shanghai International Boat Show official website: http://www.boatshowchina.com/en-us/introduction
The Lifestyle Show official WeChat:
Are you a translator for English into Mandarin Chinese? Superyachts China is looking for qualified translators for promotional company branding for Chinese yacht shows. You can contact us here