Founded in 1982, Hong Kong International Boat Show is hosted at Club Marina Cove on the Kai Sung Peninsula and is the show to attend for new yachts from Italy, France, Britain, USA, Greece, Holland, Sweden, Germany, Japan, Taiwan and China.
As well, exhibitor booths will have the top watersports equipment and nautical gear on display. Top regional companies will attend including Absolute Yachts, China Pacific Marine who will be showing the new Sun Odyssey 389, Jeanneau 519 and Velasco 37F and Simpson Marine who will showcase the Monte Carlo 6 and Lagoon 560 amongst their yacht selection.
Indeed, Superyachts China received a Media Invitation so we are looking forward to a breathtaking selection of yachts including star exhibits:
* Princess 75 Motor Yacht (80ft) from UK, which won an Asia Boating Award (Best Production Motor Yacht (15m to 24m) in 2016 and Motor Boat & Yachting Award in 2017
* Galeon 500 Fly (53ft) from Poland, which was named the European Powerboat of the Year 2016 and recipient of several other accolades including the IBI Boat Builders Award
* Azimut Grande 27 Metri (88ft) from Italy, which was the winner of the “Most Achieved Yacht Trophy” in the 80’-125’ category at the World Yacht Trophies 2017
* Monte Carlo Yachts 105 (105ft) from Italy, which is priced over HK$100 million…………
* Beneteau Swift Trawler 44 first launched in Asia
* Ferretti 850 “Tai He Ban “ Special Edition, which triumphed in the category “Best Flybridge Yacht (above 80 ft)” in “Asia Pacific Boating Awards 2017” in Singapore. Ferretti Yachts also won in the category “Best Brand Presence in China”.
Date: Dec 1 – Dec 3, 2017
Hours: Friday Dec 1 (14h-18h), Saturday Dec 2 and Sunday Dec 3 (10h – 18h)
Venue: Club Marina Cove, more info: https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/hong-kong-international-boat-show-2017-tickets-39429170711